We are looking for data scientists (m/f) that help us build high impact solutions based on cutting-edge machine learning technology for our clients from various industries. You will work on unique challenges in diverse projects with tasks ranging from image-based quality assurance to semantic analysis of technical documents. Besides interesting and rewarding projects, we offer a competitive salary and an environment for you to grow your data science skill and stay up to date with current technologies.
P3 dualspace is a machine learning consulting company founded as a TU Berlin spin-off in October 2017 and helps customers from various industries with complex data science problems. We are part of the P3 group, an engineering consulting company, that serves customers from the automotive, telecommunications, aviation, and energy industry with more than 3,900 consultants at over 40 locations in 17 countries.
- Understand customer problems and translate them to data science solutions
- Handling and analysis of complex data
- Development and implementation of machine learning models and algorithms
- Evaluation, visualization and efficient communication of results to the client
- You hold a PhD or MSc in computer science, mathematics, physics or have comparable experience
- Technical expertise: Knowledge and understanding of kernel methods, neural networks, deep learning, probability theory and statistics
- Practical experience in writing Python code for data science and the application of machine learning methods
- Preferably experienced in using Tensorflow and/or scikit-learn
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Employment type: Full time
Expected travel: 10%
Remote possible: Partial
Please apply by sending your cover letter and CV in English or German to email@example.com